NOSLIDE REVOLUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» FreakForsy wants to join NR
I want to be part of this community's heart. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:04 pm by lil-nick

» Monsta's presentation
I want to be part of this community's heart. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 pm by DH1806

» maze wanna be NR
I want to be part of this community's heart. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 pm by lil-nick

» DH1806 wants to join NR
I want to be part of this community's heart. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm by ChOcO

» hey i want join NR
I want to be part of this community's heart. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 pm by KG¬Sky

» hay i want join NR
I want to be part of this community's heart. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm by lil-nick

» ADT Sky wants to be [NR]
I want to be part of this community's heart. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 pm by ChOcO

» Nasty Rabbit want join NR
I want to be part of this community's heart. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:18 pm by lil-nick

» Joyeux's application!
I want to be part of this community's heart. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:16 pm by lil-nick

I want to be part of this community's heart.

3 posters

Go down

I want to be part of this community's heart. Empty I want to be part of this community's heart.

Post  Blade Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:34 am

Hello everyone!
My name Julian, and am known on trackmania under the nickname of Blade.
I want to incorporate this wonderful community, because great players are present and I have at heart to learn at their side.
I'm islander since last August about, but I play TMUF since December 2008, and I developed a passion for island so that I managed to back into the team under a GTR recruitment closed, therefore I am Definitely would not be the best on island cons but I also know that I am progressing a lot and no slide I gets off more as I progress in this field too.
Otherwise I think some members NR me already crossed more than once and may account for my behavior as a person and as a pilot.
Otherwise I'm 28 years old and GTR Powaaaaaa
Wink

ps: sorry if my English is not very good I have my friend google to help me.

Blade

http://initial-drift.xooit.com

Back to top Go down

I want to be part of this community's heart. Empty Re: I want to be part of this community's heart.

Post  Reven>>Zemano Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:52 am

I'm ok for you Very Happy

Reven>>Zemano

Back to top Go down

I want to be part of this community's heart. Empty Re: I want to be part of this community's heart.

Post  GN'O$NA Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:40 pm

if you are ok, zem, it should be ok! Wink
GN'O$NA
GN'O$NA

http://gamesnirvana.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Thank you much my man from above ^ ^ (I view you've chosen ^ ^) and thank you Osna!

Blade

http://initial-drift.xooit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down